Abigail? Abigail!
Hello! My name is Abigail Li and I'm born on the 09th of August almost 16 years ago in Singapore. Yes my friends, I am a proud national day baby! So, about me. Hmm, I am a girl who really love to sing, besides singing in my Secondary School Choir, I post song covers on my Instagram account (@_abigaillisings) and I mainly sing in Chinese. (Fun fact: I am a huuuuuge fan of Chinese pop music)
| This was taken in May 2019, when I participated in my school's annual Overseas Learning trip for Secondary 3s. I was performing for our host school in Xi'An, China |
| @_abigaillisings_ on Instagram (www.instagram.com/_abigaillisings_) |
| March 2018 : Voices of Singapore performance with my Secondary School Choir |
You can really find me singing everywhere I go. Literally, on public transport, in between lessons and even during examinations! That is how much I really love this hobby of mine and I am not afraid to show it to everyone.
Other than singing, I love to write. Genre? Fan fiction. Hey, you may laugh at this point, but.. I absolutely love writing stories of my favourite KPOP idol. And who is that idol? It is none other than Key of popular boyband SHINee! I go by the penname of @solariswyb on Wattpad. For all of your information:
According to Wikipedia:
Wattpad is an Internet community for readers and writers to publish new user-generated stories in different genres, including classics, general fiction, historical fiction, non-fiction, poetry, fan-fiction, spiritual, humor, and teen fiction. It aims to create social communities around stories for both amateur and established writers.
[THIS IS NOT A SPONSORED BLOG!!] So basically, Wattpad is a place where normal people like us who has a great story plan or idea to write and publish a story for the masses.
As a child, I enjoyed reading and writing Fictional Stories (a reason to why I am finding it quite difficult to write my Argumentative and Discursive Essays in Secondary School oops..) and I do not have a proper place to express myself since we are all expected to write realistic and logical essays in our examinations.
The teachers would give us a fixed topic for us to write on and personally, I really disliked those topics as I love creating my own topic to write my content.
I'm a really empathetic person, of which I use my feelings over my logic. No I am not proud of that, to be very honest. But it is good in a way that I can input my raw feelings in my book to capture the attention of my readers.
This method worked quite well, much to my surprise. My book garnered a whopping 7.7k views and a large number of votes ! I was super excited and thankful that my readers actually likes my content and thank you for encouraging me to write more content!
If you want to know more about me, feel free to follow my Social Media Accounts!
[THIS IS NOT A SPONSORED BLOG!!] So basically, Wattpad is a place where normal people like us who has a great story plan or idea to write and publish a story for the masses.
As a child, I enjoyed reading and writing Fictional Stories (a reason to why I am finding it quite difficult to write my Argumentative and Discursive Essays in Secondary School oops..) and I do not have a proper place to express myself since we are all expected to write realistic and logical essays in our examinations.
The teachers would give us a fixed topic for us to write on and personally, I really disliked those topics as I love creating my own topic to write my content.
I'm a really empathetic person, of which I use my feelings over my logic. No I am not proud of that, to be very honest. But it is good in a way that I can input my raw feelings in my book to capture the attention of my readers.
This method worked quite well, much to my surprise. My book garnered a whopping 7.7k views and a large number of votes ! I was super excited and thankful that my readers actually likes my content and thank you for encouraging me to write more content!
If you want to know more about me, feel free to follow my Social Media Accounts!
